| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sivas in April is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.4 °C (38.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in April is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with some rain. Only 55.4mm (2.2in) of H2O tumbles across on average 9 days.
- The blue above Sivas is reasonably fine having on average a moderate 6:00 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 13:48 long with an average length of 13:12.
- There are approximately 7:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46% of daylight hours and cloudy 54% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sivas April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Sivas, Turkey
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Sivas: