| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sivas in August is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in August is 16.5 °C (29.7 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 7.3mm (0.3in) of fluid is dropped during on average 1 day.
- The blue above Sivas is beaming with on balance a dazzling 11:42 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 13:41.
- There are approximately 1:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 86.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 13.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sivas August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Sivas, Turkey
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Sivas: