| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sivas in December is slightly cold at -0.2 °C (31.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.9 °C (25 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with intermittent snow. A mere 47.2mm (1.9in) of H2O descends during on average 8 days.
- In December the blue above Sivas is gloomy having on average a trifling 2:48 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:20 long and the longest day is 9:32 long with an average length of 9:23.
- There are approximately 6:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sivas December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Sivas, Turkey
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Sivas: