| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sivas in February is slightly cold at -1.4 °C (29.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.7 °C (36.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.2 °C (22.6 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with intermittent snow. A mere 36.6mm (1.4in) of fluid is laid down during an average of 8 days.
- The blue above Sivas is dull having an average of a trifling 3:00 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 11:10 long with an average length of 10:37.
- There are approximately 7:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 28.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 71.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sivas February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Sivas, Turkey
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Sivas: