| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sivas in January is slightly cold at -3.5 °C (25.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.1 °C (19.2 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with some snow. A mere 41.4mm (1.6in) of H2O is laid down across an average of 9 days.
- In January the blue above Sivas is gloomy with on average a scanty 2:36 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:23 long and the longest day is 10:05 long with an average length of 9:41.
- There are approximately 6:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 27.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 72.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sivas January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Sivas, Turkey
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Sivas: