| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sivas in July is warm at 19.7 °C (67.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.3 °C (81.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.7 °C (53.1 °F).
- In July the average daily temperature range/ variation is 15.6 °C (28.1 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 9.2mm (0.4in) of water falls across an average of 1 day.
- The skies in Sivas are brilliantly sunny having on balance a staggering 12:42 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:16 long and the longest day is 14:56 long with an average length of 14:39.
- There are approximately 1:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 87.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 12.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sivas July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Sivas, Turkey
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Sivas: