| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sivas in June is very mild at 16.9 °C (62.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.6 °C (74.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.7 °C (49.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in June is 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in June is dry with periodic rain. A mere 35.8mm (1.4in) of liquid tumbles across on average 6 days.
- The blue above Sivas is beaming with on average a hefty 11:01 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:46 long and the longest day is 14:58 long with an average length of 14:55.
- There are approximately 3:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sivas June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Sivas, Turkey
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Sivas: