| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sivas in May is mild at 13.4 °C (56.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.2 °C (45 °F).
- In May the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry with rain at times. Only 59.7mm (2.4in) of fluid accrues during on average 10 days.
- In May the skies in Sivas are moderately sunny having an average of a respectable 8:23 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:50 long and the longest day is 14:45 long with an average length of 14:20.
- There are approximately 5:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sivas May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Sivas, Turkey
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Sivas: