| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sivas in November is cool at 4.6 °C (40.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.4 °C (50.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in November is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in November is dry with periodic sleet, rain or snow. A mere 38.9mm (1.5in) of liquid is discharged across on average 6 days.
- In November the heavens above Sivas are slightly fair with on balance a modest 4:32 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:33 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 9:56.
- There are approximately 5:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sivas November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Sivas, Turkey
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Sivas: