| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sivas in October is quite mild at 10.4 °C (50.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with occasional rain. A mere 32.1mm (1.3in) of water tumbles across on average 5 days.
- The skies in Sivas are a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:00 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:27 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:03.
- There are approximately 3:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sivas October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Sivas, Turkey
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Sivas: